Thanksgiving is just around the corner for our US friends and if you find yourself shuffling to finalize plans and dig up old family recipes, we thought we’d give a hand with what we know best- fashion! Here are six outfits that we spotted on some A-listers that would look great around the bountiful Thanksgiving table.
1. Little Black Dress (LBD) – You can never go wrong with this classic wardrobe staple. Selena Gomez has opted for a minimalist approach but you can complete the look with a bold necklace, like the Tacori Island Rains Blue Topaz Necklace.
2. Monochrome – Take style notes from Hunger Games beauty, Jennifer Lawrence. Channel your inner Coco Chanel with a black and white outfit. C’est très chic! Add a little edge with these Thomas Sabo Spike Stud Earrings.
3. Go for Gold! – Nothing screams Holiday cheer like a golden outfit. Get inspired by reality mogul, Kim Kardashian West, and go for a head-to-toe gold outfit. Add a pair of Tacori Classic Rock Studs to finish off the look.
4. Sweater Dress – Take style notes from the “commoner” who won over a prince! The Duchess of Cambridge paired a sweater dress with a belt and boots to make for a cozy chic outfit.
5. More Wine Please! – We love wine for many reasons, many of which have nothing to do with fashion. But if we can’t be drinking our favorite drink, we’d like to be wearing it, head-to-toe, similar to Rita Ora. The hue evokes images of fall and looks darling during this Fall Holiday.
6. Houndstooth – Julianne Moore paired up a maxi houndstooth skirt with a black turtleneck to make for an elegant and classic look. To complete the look, add a pop of color with a statement ring, like the Tacori City Lights Green Onyx and Diamonds Ring.