If you’re like most girls, you cherish each and every one of your Alex & Ani bracelets. You enjoy stacking them, hearing the jingle they make when they rub against each other, and especially love how they add instant pizazz to your arm. But to ensure that your Alex & Ani bracelets live a long life, you must not neglect them when they’re off your arm. To ensure that you’re taking the best care of your favourite Alex & Ani bracelets, follow these 8 helpful tips:
1) Make sure you apply any beauty products and let them dry before you wear your Alex & Ani bracelets.
2) Never wear your bracelets while swimming or showering.
3) To clean your bracelets, fill a small bowl with warm water and mild soap. Dip your bracelets in the water one at a time. Rinse and pat completely dry.
4) Do NOT use jewellery cleaner on your Alex & Ani bracelets, as it will tarnish its finish.
5) Use a polishing cloth for precious metals like sterling silver and 18k gold vermeil.
6) To clean the crystals on your bracelets, use a toothbrush.
7) To avoid black marks on your bracelets, be sure to clean them regularly.
8) When storing your Alex & Ani bracelets, it’s best to keep them separate from one other, either in a jewellery box or on its own tube.