It was all about the 19th century rural life — albeit much chicer — when Heather and Scott (wearing a wedding band from Barry’s Jewellers) got married at the Country Heritage Park in Milton, Ontario, Canada. Here are unique elements from their wedding that you too can draw on should you also seek a similar rustic-elegant vibe for your upcoming nuptials:
- The decor included quirky pieces that the bride gathered herself: books, tea service pieces, brass candlesticks, and milk glass vases and jars.
- The colour theme included all-white linens, as well as peach, pale pinks, and white for the flowers.
- The bride walked down the aide while her cousin played his acoustic guitar and her sister sang.
- After the ceremony, guests played lawn games, and took horse and carriage rides around the property.
- Instead of a traditional wedding cake, guests were treated to pie and other sweets at a designated dessert table.
- Late-night snacks included a popcorn machine, as well as barbecued sausages and hot dogs.
Read more about their wedding on Style Me Pretty Canada.