Now that we’ve covered how to stack your favorite necklaces, we can’t ignore another big trend: rings on rings on rings. Nearly every female hand you look at these days has at least two, if not four or five different rings stacked together. Some people stack their rings on top of one another, while others have a ring for each finger, including the pinky. Just like stacking necklaces, there’s no right or wrong way to do it, but here are some tips to help you achieve a look that’s cool and cohesive:
1) While mixing metals isn’t forbidden, when stacking rings, it’s preferable to keep the same metal throughout for a more fluid, harmonious feel.
2) Stacking rings isn’t just for daytime. A fancy dress would look even more glamorous when accompanied by a bunch of shiny statement rings versus one cocktail ring.
3) You can wear a ring on each finger, plus add a few midi rings for even more boldness.
4) While it’s harder to find, don’t forget about your pinky when stacking. We recommend wearing a midi ring as a pinky ring.
5) For a really standout look, mix and match a gaggle of colorful rings for a vibrant feel.
6) Finally, just because you stack your rings doesn’t mean you can’t also simultaneously stack your bracelets and necklaces. Just be sure your final look is tasteful and not overkill.