Whether you love the pop culture icon or you’re on team “talentless”, there is no denying Kim Kardashian made her mark on the year 2014. From her over the top wedding with rap phenomenon Kanye West, to her very literal attempt to break the internet via her nude Paper Magazine cover, Kim K has been just about everywhere, this year especially.
Her style evolution has certainly been one to watch, and her days of gaudy jewels and tasteless ensembles are far behind her. Kim has since become a muse to mega designers, and the likes of Valentino and Ricardo Tisci clamor over opportunities to dress her.
You certainly don’t have to like her, but you DEFINITELY have to give her some major props in the realm of bling; Kim’s name has become synonymous with glitz, glamour, and all that sparkles. As the year nears its closing, here’s a look back at Kim Kardashian’s biggest accessory moments of 2014.
1. Kim’s major bracelet matches her show stopping dress worn at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards.
2. Kim dons a statement choker and cuffs to boot at the Balmain SS ’15 show.
3. She’s letting the ring speak for itself on her controversial Vogue cover.
4. A glowing bride in gorgeous studs at her wedding ceremony.
5. We’ll spare you the full shot, but this pearl choker is a force to be reckoned with.