Granted, we might not watch every TV show that was buzzed about at the Teen Choice Awards, but we can definitely admit to ogling every blue carpet outfit. We love this show in particular, maybe not because we’re up to speed with Nickelodeon and Disney stars, but because of the fun, fearless fashion exhibited by the attendees.
So who stole our best dressed this year? Scroll on to find out!
1) Lucy Hale – The Pretty Little Liars star stunned in a metallic plunging mini and gorgeous strappy heels.
2) Lea Michelle – We’re in love with the Glee beauty’s summery white mini and matching pointy pumps.
3) Shay Mitchell – Part dress, part tuxedo, Shay Mitchell redefined sleek in this Versace number.
4) Sarah Hyland – This skin baring yellow set reminded us of Taylor Swift. Jealousy ensued.
5) Emma Roberts – White hot retro glam was the name of Emma’s game.